Welcome to YE(ah) Running!
I am Amanda Ye, a distance runner, bakery enthusiast, fried chicken fan, IPA drinker, coffee snob, plant lover, and organization effectiveness consultant.
I moved to the U.S over a decade ago from Shenzhen, China. Currently, my husband Josh, our cat Zola and I live in Chicago, where you can often find me running on the 606, and Lakefront Trail.
- 5K – 20:09 (Chicago Hot Chocolate 5k, 2021)
- 10K – 51:49 (Twin Cities 10K, 2017)
- Half Marathon – 1:31:25 (Hillstriders March Madness Half Marathon, 2022)
- Marathon – 3:10:07 (Boston Marathon, 2022)
- Race a 5k under 20 minutes
- Get my half marathon time under 1:29:30
- Get my marathon time under 3:05:00
Berlin Marathon 2022
Want to learn more about me? Listen to this conversation I had with my dear friend Mike on his podcast – Keeping Pace.
Get in touch
Have something you want me to discuss? Have a fun animal fact to share? Want to be excited about running together? I would love to hear from you!